Getting ready for college? A little nervous? You should be. Its the first real decision that you’ll have to make. I can help. I’ve been around and obtained a lot of knowledge and experience in career counseling, college selection, and even finding you the best resources possible for paying for college. Let me help you!
This site is your hope chest, providing you with the most current and up-to-date information regarding careers, career choices and how to make the right choices and steps to take in approaching the best college for YOU!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! These are the times when you just want to have fun, play video games and sleep. That’s okay. That’s why I’m here to help make it easy and fun for you to choose the journey you’re about to take for the rest of your life.
This is NOT JUST FOR SENIORS!! Just as soon as SENIORITIS sets in, you just don’t have the motivation. I felt that way as well and it affected me negatively. It took me much longer to get a degree than it should have. SIMPLY BECAUSE I DIDN’T TAKE SOME TIME DURING HIGH SCHOOL (JUST A LITTLE) TO DO SOME RESEARCH AND CHECK OUT THE TYPES OF CAREERS AND COLLEGES I’D BE INTERESTED IN.
MOM AND DAD :
I’ll provide you with the resources needed to make the right choices for your son or daughter!
Can’t wait to get rid of them?? Gonna miss them like crazy?? Worried like heck about where the money is going to come from? Are son or daughter touting about wanting and expecting to go to those larger universities because their friends are going? In my capacity as a college recruiter, I get dozens of questions at every college fair from parents about the same kinds of things regarding whether they are making the right choice in sending their son or daughters to the right school. Or if the career choices made are the right ones and if son or daughter will get a decent job. I’ll can’t certainly guarantee with this website but I can guarantee that you get the right information for you to make the best choices.
It’s your all-in-one…so to speak!
Follow my tweets for everyday experiences and things that I learn. I love to share!
- Summer Break From College and High School Is on the Horizon (thecareercloset.com)
- College Scholarship Websites (thecareercloset.com)
- When It Comes to College and Careers, Open Up the Box (thecareercloset.com)
- On A Mission: Search for an Internship (internstreet.wordpress.com)
- Nothing Is Free These Days…except Career and College Advice (thecareercloset.com)
- Roadmap to College: How Do I Deal With Rejection and Acceptance? (education.com)
- Small Steps toward a Career Change (ccppblog.wordpress.com)
- Is College Really Worth the Price? One in Two Say ‘No’ (newsfeed.time.com)